Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a VP, Digital Strategy to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and only available in New York City.
The right candidate will represent a mix of creative thinking and strategic reasoning alongside strong written and verbal skills to articulate not only their ideas but also the value behind them. As a senior member of the team, your responsibility will be across both vertical work and conceptual ideation, leading the charge on projects and providing your expertise to all components of the process—assessing project feasibility, assigning work, resourcing, project planning, and interfacing directly with clients.
- Develop & ideate on both campaigns and on-going projects, thinking through channel specific needs and holistic opportunities for clients
- Oversee owned and paid media social content strategy
- Lead the development of a brand’s owned social presence from tone and voice to look and feel to the cadence by which their stories roll out over time
- Quickly dive into current initiatives, supporting in the creation of editorial frameworks, calendars and presentations
- Capacity to audit, research and analyze outside materials in shaping new ideas Work directly with team members across design, strategy and communications, participating or overseeing projects as needed
- Brainstorm and bring a point of view, contributing ideas and creative executions to solve problems in unexpected ways, translating them in ways that make them feel simple
- Collaborate on new business opportunities, working with tapped team members to shape RFP and pitch responses. This may include attending briefing sessions, leading creative thinking and driving work presentations back to prospective clients
- Be on top of the changing social, digital and cultural landscape—looking for untapped opportunities and thinking to bring to our work
- Capacity to think through both tactics and the big picture, able to articulate the why and the how
- 7-10 years agency experience, managing or contributing to creative ideation and campaign/asset execution
- Understanding of both major and emerging social platforms
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Conceptual thinking, editorially minded
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Extremely self-motivated, organized and reliable
- Enthusiasm for digital communication with a consumer/people-first approach
- Design and presentation abilities (Keynote and Adobe Suite are your friend)
- Passion for people, organization and excitement to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- An interest in photography, videography, programming or other creative mediums a plus
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus