Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Sr. Director of Casting, Community, and Culture (Digital Strategy) to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and only available in Los Angeles, Chicago, Portland or New York City. Responsibilities
The Sr. Director will be a client-whisperer and a solution-oriented problem-solver who is responsible for delivering successful influencer/talent strategies rooted in brand storytelling, building relationships with agents and talent/creators, assisting in growing our agency capabilities, working cross-functionally with multiple agency teams and overseeing a team of digital/influencer strategists.
● Lead and grow a team from associate to director-level strategists and managers
● Develop influencer/talent strategies for our consumer-facing clients
● Deliver successful campaigns that drive measurable results for our clients
● Establish relationships with agents, influencers/creators and industry experts
● Contribute and help expand agency POV, capabilities and offerings within the digital/creator/talent space
● Provide fresh thinking and creative ways to solve client challenges
This candidate will have 7-9 years of experience pertaining to:
● Leading and mentoring a diverse team, demonstrating excellent judgement and people skills.
● Driving digital/creator/talent strategy and leading execution for major consumer brands, including budget management
● Taking a concept and turning it into an executable plan
● Positive can-do attitude and creative problem-solver
● Expert knowledge of how paid, earned and owned channels work together
● Experience managing talent contract negotiations
● Organized and extremely detail-oriented, especially as it pertains to contracting and managing talent & deliverables
● Managing clients from different business functions, BONUS: experience working in an IAT structure
● Iterating and evolving strategy with constructive feedback
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong knowledge of all social platforms and general reporting methods (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok) including native analytics (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.)
● Excellent time management skills and ability to manage projects end-to-end Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
● Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
● “Take-As-You-Need” Paid Time Off
● Company Paid Holidays
● Fresh Thinking Fridays
● Summer Fridays
● Annual Technology Stipend
● 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
● Paid Parental Leave
● Commuter Benefits
● Company Credit Card
● Uber Business Account
● New Business Referral Bonus
● Employee Referral Bonus