Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s 2023 Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s 2023 Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Senior Social Measurement Analyst to join our Creative Strategy & Insights team. The successful candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are served in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively with our squad. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, day one. We offer a highly collaborative, hybrid work environment where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s Corn Kid or American Express’ first sneaker drop at NBA All-Star come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full-time and requires a hybrid work schedule out of our NYC or LA office location.
As a key member of the Creative Strategy & Insights team, your responsibility will be to act as point of contact for measurement, analytics, and reporting. You’ll take ownership of monthly and quarterly reporting and ad-hoc analytics to support brand initiatives. You will analyze crucial campaign data and partner with the Creative Strategy team to help optimize our comms with actionable recommendations. Additionally, you will help identify efficiencies and improve processes within measurement and effectiveness at Day One. As a platform analytics expert, curious researcher and critical thinker you will also work with the creative strategy team to supply data from different sources that supports insights and uncovers new areas to explore, helping bolster our creative development. From social listening and surveys, to industry and trend reports, you will support the strategy and creative teams with both quant and qual data, leveraging your knowledge to help spark ideas and showcase creative effectiveness.
- Analyze campaign data and optimize D1A comms with actionable recommendations
- Serve as point of contact for measurement, analytics, reporting and goal setting
- Collaborate with strategy leadership to expand agency tool stack, capabilities and offerings within the analytics and measurement space by vetting vendors
- Extract insights from different sources to bolster our strategic planning and creative
- Digest and simplify client data, including segmenting audience data, sketching out consumer profiles, etc.
- Identify brand-ready opportunities - often realtime via social listening.
- Visualize data and storytelling, translate data into actionable recommendations, and build these recommendations into presentations
- Improve reporting on campaign success (KPIs, ERs)
- Use exploratory research and owned metrics analysis to identify trends and consumer behavior shifts
- Provide fresh thinking and creative solutions to client challenges.
- Stay abreast of changing social, digital, influencer and measurement landscape—looking for untapped opportunities and innovative thinking to incorporate into our work
- Partner with Creative Strategy, Brand and Creative leads to identify key metrics as part of Social Playbooks, Campaign Pitches and New Business opportunities.
- Experience in platform analytics (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.)
- Experience with tools such as Brandwatch, Affinio, GWI, Minter.io, etc.
- Experience crafting recommendations for new ways to uncover key performance and consumer metrics
- Experience pulling insights from social metrics to contextualize results and form recommendations.
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber /Lyft Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base compensation range for this role is $75,000 - $100,000 and this position is eligible for benefits that include medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), retirement plan, paid time off, paid parental leave, new business and employee referral bonuses, etc. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for New York City based hires only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as candidates' relevant work experience, skills, qualifications, and location.