Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible.
We’re looking for self-starters with digital, social or creative agency experience to collaborate across our Digital Strategy team. The right candidate will have a natural curiosity for digital and social and know how to bring campaigns to life across owned and earned channels. Skills that span from campaign creation ideation to copywriting and creative management as well client relations are imperative.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and is only available in New York City.
This is a client-facing role that will help lead both internally and externally to create and execute collaborative digital strategy.
- Provide oversight on digital and social strategy for consumer brands
- Build relationships with key clients, platforms and partners to help bring the work to life
- Partner closely with production, communications and creative leads
- Understand complex business challenges and bring a positive attitude towards solving them
- Stretch our team’s and our clients’ approach to creative executions
- Bring fresh thinking and collaborative spirit to team when developing work
- Build and nurture a team of creative and strategic minds
- Up to date on the latest social platforms and offerings
- 4-6 Years relevant experience overseeing a diverse creative team in a digital/social strategy and execution role
- Ability to take consumer insights and turn them into integrated strategies
- Background leading digital campaigns and executing award-winning campaigns
- Energetic and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Thrive in a diverse environment and contribute to the overall culture of Day One
- Multi-task and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- First-hand experience taking projects from concept to execution
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to present concepts and to work closely with clients, applying creative solutions to strategic business problems
- Ability to iterate and evolve strategy with constructive feedback
Major Bonus If You
- Have experience in paid social, SEO or PR
- Have worked on large-scale projects or campaigns before
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- "Take-As-You-Need" Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus