Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and is only available in Los Angeles.
- Press outreach
- Trend spotting
- Strategy and materials development
- Project management
- Day-to-day client contact
- General account support
- Supports the teams’ influencer/social media efforts as needed
- Peer resource to assistant account executives, PR coordinators, apprentices and interns
- 4-5 years-experience in PR, marketing communications or media as well as have a college degree
- Entrepreneurial-minded, deadline-oriented PR generalist
- Strong work ethic, writing and oral communications skills
- Media relations expertise
Major Bonus If You
- Have IAT experience
- Relevant agency experience working on consumer-facing brands
- Experience mentoring junior team members
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- “Take-As-You-Need” Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus