Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Public Relations Apprentice to join our rising team. We’re looking for self-starters who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our two-month Apprentice Program is a paid program designed to offer the opportunity to learn about our award-winning business, gain valuable experience, and work directly with team members as a lead into full time consideration for a Public Relations Apprentice position at the conclusion of the apprenticeship. Since implementing the Apprentice Program, a number of our Apprentices have moved into full time positions.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and only available in Los Angeles or New York City.
- General account support, research & brainstorming
- Media list building and outreach
- Monitoring and coverage reports
- Support the teams’ influencer/social media efforts as needed
- Trend spotting
- Packaging success and helping support the overall agency infrastructure, co-founders, new business efforts and administrative needs of the company
- You will also have a supervisor and manager to help you manager your workload and provide mentorship during your program.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or similar program
- Strong and proven writing skills
- Basic knowledge of the public relations industry
- Relevant project and/or internship experience
- Familiarity with Cision, MuckRack as well as Microsoft Office suite, Google Documents and Keynote a plus