Day One is looking for a Junior Creative to join our Studio team. Our team is growing rapidly, so you should be comfortable (and flourish) in a deeply dynamic environment. We are looking for a team member with a solid foundation and proven track record of success in digital storytelling, content creation and production. The Junior Creative will serve a vital role at Day One– whether you are assisting with copywriting and content creation, capturing content for agency owned handles, or building and maintaining influencer lists, our team will depend on you for all things digital strategy.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day One. We offer a highly collaborative environment where smart and passionate people come together to solve some of creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard — but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up. And that’s not changing any day soon. We emphasize and value our relationships– after all, we’re powered by them. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business.
This position is full time and is only available in Los Angeles.
This role will be responsible for concepting (coming up with simple executable ideas for digital and social channels), as well as creating (taking the idea through execution, scripting, shooting, editing).
- Assist with copywriting and content creation for clients.
- Research and share trends, key learnings, and measurement techniques.
- Contribute to influencer identification, pitch writing, and initial outreach.
- Assist with writing pitches and recaps for both clients and agency.
- Manage internal account tracking documents by pulling weekly and monthly campaign and ad hoc client reports.
- Update the team regularly on recent updates and announcements from major social platforms.
- Support the team’s new business efforts on an as-needed basis.
Major Bonus If You
- Have 1 year of digital strategy experience
- Have worked on content creation or digital strategy for a client in the travel, fashion, lifestyle, beverage, or consumer tech field.
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- “Take-As-You-Need” Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus