Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for an HR & Recruiting Coordinator to join our rising team. The successful candidate will be ambitious, diligent, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that we are serving our clients in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day One. We offer a highly collaborative environment where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
This is a temporary position. This role requires a hybrid work schedule in New York City.
The HR & Recruiting Coordinator will play a key role in multiple aspects of the recruitment & human resources processes at Day One Agency, including:
- Schedule candidate interviews (phone, video, in-person) with speed and care
- Coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates
- Greet candidates when they arrive, settle candidates in for interviews, and notify interviewers when candidates are ready
- Contribute to DE&I recruitment strategies and actions
- Maintain position and candidate information via Applicant Tracking System and update careers page, as needed
- Prepare paperwork and initiate pre-employment screening, such as background checks
- Prepare and communicate onboarding details and logistics to new hires
- Assist Human Resources team in gathering data and creating reports
- Source, recruit and pipeline candidates for junior/mid-level roles
- 1+ years of experience in Recruiting & HR, ideally in a creative agency setting
- Experience thinking both tactically and big-picture
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and proven reliability
- Experience completing tasks proactively and with precision
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement for contributing to the creation of new systems & programs
- Passion for people and culture
- Experience collaborating and thriving in a fast-paced, matrixed team environment
- Ability to maintain maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- Familiarity with Google Suite and LinkedIn