Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Digital Strategy Apprentice to join our rising team. We’re looking for self-starters who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our two-month Apprentice Program is a paid program designed to offer the opportunity to learn about our award-winning business, gain valuable experience, and work directly with team members as a lead into full time consideration for a Digital Strategy Coordinator position at the conclusion of the apprenticeship. Since implementing the Apprentice Program, a number of our Apprentices have moved into full time positions.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and only available in New York City.
This role will be responsible for digital storytelling (community, influencer, and social media), research, and the monitoring and creation of coverage reports. This role also supports the team’s influencer and social media efforts as needed, trend spotting efforts, and helps support the overall infrastructure of the agency.
- Work closely with the Digital Strategy Influencer team and supports the day-to-day operations of active influencer campaigns, including influencer outreach/communications, content development, and campaign reporting
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers, and online media within designated verticals
- Experience with basic campaign measurement methods (insights reporting for all major platforms)
- Day to day account work, which includes but is not limited to: general account support, research, monitoring, coverage reports, influencer/social media efforts, trend spotting, amd administrative support
- Support the Digital Strategy team by assisting with research and brainstorm sessions.
Major Bonus If You
- Have 1 year+ of digital strategy experience
- Have worked on content creation or digital strategy for a client in the travel, fashion, lifestyle, beverage, or consumer tech field.
- General background knowledge in the Microsoft Office, Google Suite, social platforms
- General interest in pop culture and trend