Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Digital Strategist to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and is only available in New York City.
To achieve success the Digital Strategist will have the ability to build influencer strategies, manage day-to-day execution, cultivate and grow relationships across clients, agents, talent/influencers and have their finger on the pulse of emerging trends impacting our industry.
- Have digital, social, or creative agency experience to collaborate across our Digital Strategy team.
- Be digitally attuned with a POV on how we can incorporate emerging industry techniques and trends into our work.
- Assist the team on development of digital and social strategy for consumer brands
- Work closely with production, communications, and creative leads
- Bring fresh thinking and a collaborative/positive spirit to the team when developing work
- Have interest and experience in social media calendaring, production, copywriting and measurement/reporting
- Stay up to date on the latest social platforms, offerings, and trends
- Support and mentor the growth of junior team members and apprentices
- 3-4 years of experience
- Proficient writer with the ability to synthesize complex messaging
- Strong communicator and comfortable interfacing with clients, partners and teams
- Background driving digital campaigns and executing award-winning campaigns
- Energetic and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnaround
- Experience taking projects from concept to execution with a team
- Ability to iterate and evolve strategy with constructive feedback
- Excellent problem solving skills
Major Bonus If You
- Have experience in paid social, SEO, public relations
- Have worked on large-scale projects or campaigns
- Have experience working within an IAT setting
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- “Take-As-You-Need” Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus