Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a DE&I Program Manager to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and is only available in New York City.
This role will be responsible for driving DE&I programming across our recruit, advance, retain & engage pillars within our DE&I roadmap, while also contributing to our external DE&I initiatives through a brand marketing lens. As a individual contributor this role will be responsible for:
- Develop framework and programming for internal and external DE&I initiatives such as: advisory council, agency diversity supplier process, etc.
- Identify and vet third party vendors for DE&I programming and initiatives (consultants, speakers, organizations, etc.)
- Support, define and establish metrics for measuring the effectiveness and success of various DEI programs.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to evaluate initiatives to ensure that DE&I has been considered, including but not limited to internal practices and procedures.
- Support HR team on DE&I related activities including policy development, leading safe space conversations, supporting employee surveys, etc.
- Drive implementation across all DE&I initiatives for both internal and external business strategy.
- Connect with relevant agency stakeholders to ensure DE&I projects are executed, dot connecting with DE&I leadership team, HR, Employee Resource Group, agency internal comms, etc
- Contribute to continuously evolving the agency’s short and long term DE&I business and people strategy
- Promote best in class DE&I practices across people and business strategy, researching and developments; networking and building relationships with professional and educational organizations and underrepresented groups; and considering opportunities to represent D1A externally
- 5-6 years of experience leading DE&I people and business strategy
- Capacity to think through both tactics and the big picture
- Attention to detail, self motivated, organized, and reliable
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Creative problem solving skills
Major Bonus If You
- Have agency experience
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- “Take-As-You-Need” Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus