Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for a Creative Apprentice to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our two-month Apprentice Program is a paid program designed to offer the opportunity to learn about our award-winning business, gain valuable experience, and work directly with team members as a lead into full time consideration for a Creative Coordinator position at the conclusion of the apprenticeship. Since implementing the Apprentice Program, a number of our Apprentices have moved into full time positions.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
To further round out your application please submit a short video telling us a little more about you either on TikTok or Instagram using the hashtag #CreativeSinceDayOne.
As a Creative Apprentice you will be responsible for plugging in on campaigns and on-going projects to assist teams in thinking through channel specific needs and holistic opportunities for clients. You will also be asked to quickly dive into current initiatives, supporting in the creation of visual assets.
- Assist in creation of made-for-social video and still photo work
- Scour the internet for all that is new and trending, providing your POV
- Contribute to our agency Social Media Pages
- Ideate on current trends in emerging platforms (ie. TikTok, Reels, Triller, etc.)
- Be concept and creative-minded, providing a unique perspective and support for projects
- Contribute to creative strategy sessions by providing ideas and insights to build from
- Collaborate effectively with team members across the agency
- Digitally native and platform-curious. You're the first to grab your @ on the newest platform
- Multi-disciplinary portfolio
- Familiarity creating across platforms from digital to print to experiential
- Energetic and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Thrive in a diverse environment and contribute to the overall culture of Day One
- Multi-task and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- First-hand experience taking projects from concept to design
- Ability to take projects and run with them
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Naturally curious and eager to learn
Major Bonus If You
- Are fluent in all things the internet
- Create memes
- Have created “viral” work