Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for an Associate Creative Strategist to join our rising team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker, a curious problem solver, a lover of pop culture, and a maker.
This position is full time and only available in Los Angeles.
You will be part of the creative strategy team, which is tasked with generating ideas for everything from individual tweets, IG stories, and posts — all the way up to breakout campaign moments for our clients.
- Assist with copywriting and content creation for clients.
- Research and share trends, key learnings, and measurement techniques.
- Contribute to influencer identification.
- Assist with scheduling and planning for both client and agency.
- Assist with writing pitches and recaps for both clients and agency.
- 1-2 years of experience working at a brand or agency, ideally in social or content marketing
- Energetic and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Thrive in a diverse environment and contribute to the overall culture of Day One
- Multi-task and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to iterate and evolve concepts with constructive feedback
Major Bonus If You
- Have spearheaded your own creative projects, started a business, curated your own social media channels or used your channels in an interesting way.
- Are passionate about pop culture, TikTok, and the whole social ecosystem
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus